store.lds.org glitch

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
nammeroo

store.lds.org glitch

Post by nammeroo »

I am experiencing an aggravating glitch while accessing store.lds.org. This welcome screen (see picture) will not leave me alone, and will not go away. The buttons and pull down language/country menus seem to respond normally, but the screen remains in place - blocking access to the site.

If I wait long enough the site says I've timed out and the welcome screen disappears - only to immediately come back as soon as I click on any link on the site.

The problem is the same whether using Firefox or Safari. My underlying operating system is Mac OS-X 10.4.11. Both browsers are as up-to-date as possible.

What's the deal with this?
Attachments
Picture 50.jpg
Picture 50.jpg (14.35 KiB) Viewed 349 times
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Do you have any security settings that would block setting a cookie on your system? Or perhaps prevent a script from running?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”