No Pins or Boundaries on the Maps function

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
davesudweeks

No Pins or Boundaries on the Maps function

Post by davesudweeks »

I searched and couldn't find any other threads on this.

A few weeks ago, the Maps function stopped displaying pins and boundaries. Just the Map displays with no other information showing. The same behavior works with both Google and Bing maps, and with both IE and Firefox. I have tried it on 4 different computers and the behavior is the same. When my wife accesses the Maps function, she sees the pins and boundaries as normal. I have tried clearing the Cache, etc. with no improvement.

If I click on a household, their information pops up and points to their address, but still, the pin doesn't disply. If I try to move their pin, I get the crosshairs to move it "to" and the line starts where it moved "from" but, still, no other icons show on the map.

I submitted feedback and received an e-mail that I have to call in order to get this resolved. Unfortunately, my availability is not very conducive with tech support hours.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm stumped!:confused:
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Look in the legend and see if you have unselected them.

The legend is the second button in the 'nav' toolbar at the bottom that fades out when you're not hovered over it.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

That was it. Thanks.

I certainly don't recall turning any of these off, or even accessing the legend before. Interesting that they seemed to "turn off" on their own...

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”