Missionary on line Recommendation System

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
MarianiLO

Missionary on line Recommendation System

Post by MarianiLO »

Dear All,
I have been called as Branch President last sunday, I have tried to access to the new missionary recommendation system but for some unknown reason my account wasn't able to enter into the new tool system.
It seems that my account has not been authorized.
Is anyone who could help me to get the access? Who can I call to receive further support to resolve this matter.
Many thanks,
Lorenzo
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

The first thing to check is if you are listed as the Branch President in the CDOL. You can access it with your LDS account. Where you just got put in last Sunday, it may take a little while for your information to get updated in all the systems. However, that is generally a couple days. It sounds like you need to talk to the Stake Clerk to make sure he has properly added you as the Branch President using the Leader and Unit Change Request. If he has questions, point him to this post.

Also, just making sure, but can you log into lds.org to view your unit's directory and calendar? If not, you need to create an LDS account. Don't mean to sound condescending, but I've had bishops wonder why their MLS login info isn't working on online sites (and vice versa).
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I would try again now, or maybe tomorrow. Your position as Branch President made it to CDOL yesterday, that means that it was in last night's data update to a lot of the systems. Depending on schedules that should be into most systems sometime this morning, but you may have been trying before those processes finished.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

crislapi wrote:Also, just making sure, but can you log into lds.org to view your unit's directory and calendar? If not, you need to create an LDS account. Don't mean to sound condescending, but I've had bishops wonder why their MLS login info isn't working on online sites (and vice versa).

Remember, an LDS Account is a requirement to post here. But the suggestion is good to make sure that they are registered as a member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”