哪裡有中文網頁?

Discussions about the desktop video conferencing solution provided by the Church

Moderators: MarchantRR, rodhyde

chien

哪裡有中文網頁?

Post by chien »

您好:
這個人視頻會議很好,但我找不到中文網頁,請問我要如何登入中文網頁謝謝。
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Bablefish translation: Where has Chinese homepage? Hello: This person video frequency conference is very good, but I could not find Chinese homepage, ask how I did want to record Chinese homepage to thank.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ksolsen
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by ksolsen »

chien wrote:您好:
這個人視頻會議很好,但我找不到中文網頁,請問我要如何登入中文網頁謝謝。

Google translation: This person video conferencing good, but I can not find Chinese web pages, How can I login Chinese website Thank you.

Reply (English): Hi, Chien. We are currently working on the Chinese translation for the personal video conference account creation website. We are also working on the Chinese translation for the help website. It will be several months before it is ready. However, the software application for personal video conferencing is available in Chinese. Go to http://pvc.lds.org, click on Request an Account, enter your LDS Account username and password, and then log in to http://pvc.lds.org. Once you are there, click on Settings, and then Language, and select Chinese.

Reply (Chinese - translated by Google): 你好,簡。目前,我們正在工作的個人視頻會議帳戶創建網站的中文翻譯。我們也幫助網站的中文翻譯工作。這將是幾個月前它已準備好。然而,個人視頻會議軟件的應用是在中國。pvc.lds.org。請求,請點擊帳戶,輸入您的LDS帳戶的用戶名和密碼。然後,登錄到pvc.lds.org。一旦你那兒,點擊設置,然後語言,並選擇中國。
Kurt Olsen - Product Manager at Church HQ for Digital Presentation (Personal Video Conferencing, Meetinghouse Webcast, Conference Rooms, Video Conference Endpoints, Meetinghouse Digital Content)

Return to “Personal Video Conferencing”