dates doubled on calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kaoc71

dates doubled on calendar

Post by kaoc71 »

I have been working on our ward calendar for a few days. This afternoon, I opened it and everything was doubled on every event. What made everything post twice?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Did you check off "Subscribed location" such that you see the event on your regular calendar as well as the location it's using?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kaoc71 wrote:I have been working on our ward calendar for a few days. This afternoon, I opened it and everything was doubled on every event. What made everything post twice?
RussellHltn mentioned a possible cause. But in any case, you don't need to be concerned -- the events are not really posted twice. It's simply a display glitch that occasionally causes some of the events to display twice. Doing a browser refresh will almost certainly fix it. That won't guarantee it will never happen again, but it gives you a way to fix the problem when it occurs.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”