deleting previous secretaries caendars

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
nitrak

deleting previous secretaries caendars

Post by nitrak »

I have recently been called as YW secretary, the previous secretary has made many many calendars for the yw and i am trying to consolidate... i dont want to only "unsubscribe" in case something gets posted by someone else into that particular calendar i dont want the confusion that that would start, but i cant figure out how to delete the particular unusued calendars?

Any suggestions
nitrak

Post by nitrak »

i just noticed in the subscriptions menu, some calendars have a pencil next to them(i can edit those) and some have a calendar next to it and i cannot edit those? i still dont see a "delete calendar" any where?
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

only approvers can delete a calendar

if you can't get an approver to delete the calendar for you

If you have edit permissions for the calendar you can you can change it from a ward calendar to a stake calendar (or stake to ward) this will cause the approval to be reset on the calendar there will then be a delete icon for that calendar
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.

Return to “Calendar”