Ordering Magazines

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
lds_ivan

Ordering Magazines

Post by lds_ivan »

How should be the payment process if we are going to order magazines. Does it have to be included in the donation slip? I don't have any knowledge on how the payment process should be done.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

lds_ivan wrote:How should be the payment process if we are going to order magazines. Does it have to be included in the donation slip? I don't have any knowledge on how the payment process should be done.
Personal orders for Church magazines are paid directly to Distribution Services. Do not use the Tithing and Other Offerings slip for magazine subscription efforts. More instruction can be found in Handbook 2, 21.1.9, and Handbook 1 references found in that Handbook 2 section.

Individuals can order magazines from the LDS Distribution Services on-line at http://store.lds.org/. The payment on-line will require a credit/debit card. Members can call in to LDS Distribution Services customer service using the appropriate country specific telephone numbers for the Global Service Center. Near the front of each Church magazine are instructions on how to subscribe to or renew magazine subscriptions.

Each unit should have someone designated to conduct the annual magazine subscription efforts. They will receive information packets from Church headquarters to help members begin subscriptions.

In all these methods to complete personal magazine subscription orders the payments are made directly to Distribution Services.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
hmilne

Re: Ordering Magazines

Post by hmilne »

I sent $40.00 to subscribe to the Church Magazines by electronic check several weeks ago but have not started receiving them. Please check for me. [personal information removed].
Last edited by russellhltn on Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ordering Magazines

Post by russellhltn »

hmilne wrote:I sent $40.00 to subscribe to the Church Magazines by electronic check several weeks ago but have not started receiving them. Please check for me. [personal information removed].
This is not support for magizines. You'll need to contact store.churchofjesuschrist.org
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”