Ward Directory Problems

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
tyson.eyre

Ward Directory Problems

Post by tyson.eyre »

In our Edlers Quorum, we have been doing a major push for our members to update their LDS.org profiles. A problem we have been seeing, is that when I log in to look at the directory, people pictures aren't coming up. After talking with a few of the Elders in the quorum, we have found that for some reason or another, some uploaded pictures don't show up in the directory for everyone. They have gone back and tried to make their pictures public even, and it still won't show up. Are we doing something wrong?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

tyson.eyre wrote:In our Edlers Quorum, we have been doing a major push for our members to update their LDS.org profiles. A problem we have been seeing, is that when I log in to look at the directory, people pictures aren't coming up. After talking with a few of the Elders in the quorum, we have found that for some reason or another, some uploaded pictures don't show up in the directory for everyone. They have gone back and tried to make their pictures public even, and it still won't show up. Are we doing something wrong?

All pictures have to be approved by a directory administrator before they are visible to others. Administrators are bishopric members, ward clerks, the executive secretary and the ward website administrator (if he or she is set up correctly in MLS). I'd talk to your ward clerk, make him aware of you're push and ask him to check for new pictures on a regular basis.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”