Suggestion - Post one event to multiple calendars

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jordanchristensen

Suggestion - Post one event to multiple calendars

Post by jordanchristensen »

I'll be honest I haven't read all the threads to see if this has already been suggested (it probably has, but just in case, here it is again).

It would be great if one event could appear on multiple calendars. For example, YM and YW have a an activity or two together each month, but not enough to warrant (in my opinion) a whole calendar for Combined YM/YW. Rather, we just put in the activity twice, once on each calendar. It would be nice if the once event would appear both places, so when it was updated, it updated on both calendars.

That being said, thanks for all the hard work to get this up and running. As it sits now, it is a great tool that has helped our ward.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jordanchristensen wrote:I'll be honest I haven't read all the threads to see if this has already been suggested (it probably has, but just in case, here it is again).

You're right that it has been suggested previously. See, for example, these threads:
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”