Sorry... data not available (error!)

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jglanfield

Sorry... data not available (error!)

Post by jglanfield »

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (18.65 KiB) Viewed 1626 times
We are experiencing this error on the months October and December of this year (2011). Please help!
bjcoleman

Post by bjcoleman »

Grrr ... I'm in the same boat. Can't get into the calendar at all. Problem started last night and is still occurring today. Hopefully it gets resolved soon as I have appointments to schedule and can't see what time slots are already taken.
SumRunner

any updates?

Post by SumRunner »

I need to present the 2012 calendar to bishoprics and stake leaders tonight, but I can't even get on the calendar site because of this error. Any updates on when this might be resolved?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

sumrunner wrote:Any updates on when this might be resolved?

It's working fine for me. I wonder why some people are having this problem....
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jglanfield

Post by jglanfield »

aebrown wrote:It's working fine for me. I wonder why some people are having this problem....
Who knows? But it's definitely a problem. I've just verified it both from my computer at home and the computers at our stake center.
bjcoleman

Post by bjcoleman »

I've tried multiple browsers and computers. No dice still.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Works for me as well. You might try switching to week view and/or unselecting things to display. It might be a "poisoned" event.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jglanfield

Post by jglanfield »

RussellHltn wrote:Works for me as well. You might try switching to week view and/or unselecting things to display. It might be a "poisoned" event.
I tried unselecting everything. No help. I also switched to week view, and a couple of the weeks in Oct show up, but a couple others give the same error.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

I've not seen this error either. Works fine.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
jaj78

Post by jaj78 »

yes, mine was also dead (need to know when Ward Conference is!) and figured someone here would know the status. I guess I'll just scratch my head with the rest...

Return to “Calendar”