Ward Training on new Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
barwillhansen

Ward Training on new Calendar

Post by barwillhansen »

I have been asked to train our ward auxiliary leaders on the new calendar. I am wondering what others have used, of if someone has developed a PPT presentation I could plagiarize.

Thank You
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

barwillhansen wrote:I have been asked to train our ward auxiliary leaders on the new calendar. I am wondering what others have used, of if someone has developed a PPT presentation I could plagiarize.
See this thread:
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

Welcome to the forum!
You may not know that we are anxiously awaiting Version 2 of that new calendar, which will bring changes.
we are caught in the middle...its a little early to create anything detailed for V2 calendar (now in beta, sept. 2011) and a little late to create it for v1 (the production calendar since fall 2010,)
In addition to that thread mentioned by aebrown,

Here is a thread that dates back to when the new LDS.org calendar was still new...Most of the files users have posted still apply to V 1, whch is still being used, but it will change as soon as version 2 is released. There are many good ideas here.
Handout for ward members introduce calendar etc

Return to “Calendar”