Printing Stake Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
Allan_F

Printing Stake Directory

Post by Allan_F »

I really like the format when I print out the Ward Leaders and Organizations in the new directory. I would like to be able to do the same for the Stake Leaders and Organizations but the Print button is grayed out. Is there a way to print this information?

Thanks.
vingolaw

Post by vingolaw »

Allan_F wrote:I really like the format when I print out the Ward Leaders and Organizations in the new directory. I would like to be able to do the same for the Stake Leaders and Organizations but the Print button is grayed out. Is there a way to print this information?

Thanks.

We would also like to print from this version of the directory. When will it be available?
dfchamplain

Printing Stake Leadership Directory

Post by dfchamplain »

Has anyone found an answer to this? I would like to print out the Stake Leadership information, but all the print functions are grayed out from within the website itself.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

dfchamplain wrote:Has anyone found an answer to this?
No one (Church employee) with the information has provided that. Until then I use copy and paste. It is tedious to get all the stake organizations that way.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jla59

Post by jla59 »

Another option is do File -> Print from your web browser. This will print the web page of the current organization that you are viewing.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jla59 wrote:Another option is do File -> Print from your web browser. This will print the web page of the current organization that you are viewing.
That option leaves you with all the extraneous webpage structure, multiple pages with no control of page layout or format, and no widow or orphan control of related data. But it will do if you just want something printed.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

The ability to print a stake leadership list will come in a future release. My guess is Q1 next year, but that is just a guess, it has not actually been scheduled in a release yet.
gxwheel

Post by gxwheel »

This would be a great feature. I hope that it is able to be scheduled soon.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

There was another inquiry into this topic recently, so I thought I'd update this thread. The stake leadership directory PDF has been implemented in our development build and will be included in our next release. We are tentatively scheduled to release by the end of the month, but some of the other changes we are implementing are somewhat complicated (I'll post more detail on that in the next week or so), so I can't give a firm date right now.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”