New Returning Members Progress form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
pgm44
Location: Philippines, Cagayan de Oro city, Northern Mindanao

New Returning Members Progress form

Post by pgm44 »

Hi, my bishop asked me to print a "New/returning members progress form" from all the new members of the last 2 year. I was wondering if there is a way to select all those members and then print the form. As far I can see now I have to fill in for each member the form by hand. That take me a lot of time.

Thanks,
Paul
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

pgm44 wrote:Hi, my bishop asked me to print a "New/returning members progress form" from all the new members of the last 2 year. I was wondering if there is a way to select all those members and then print the form. As far I can see now I have to fill in for each member the form by hand. That take me a lot of time.

The form does have to be filled out one member at a time, but you can select the member and then almost all the form should be filled in automatically. Then print it, and select the next member. I would think the process could go fairly quickly.

The idea is that you print the form soon after the member is baptized or returns to activity, so normally you wouldn't have a large number of forms to do at the same time. But if you have a large number of forms to prepare, then I would simply say that you should be grateful that your ward is blessed with so many people that are newly "numbered among the people of the church of Christ" (Moro. 6:4).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
pgm44
Location: Philippines, Cagayan de Oro city, Northern Mindanao

Post by pgm44 »

Thanks for the answer and he job has be done now. I printed one after one.
mbryhick

Post by mbryhick »

Is there anyway to get a fillable PDF file for this form? My bishop has just tasked me with updating and distributing the form to the ward council. I'm hoping its something that I can do electronically.

I know how to print the form for individual members, but I'm hoping to be able to update all the progress fields electronically so I'm not constantly scanning in handwritten updates.

Return to “Reports and Forms”