Music and the Spoken Word: 9/11 Rising Above availability

Use this forum to share and discuss ideas that do not fall into a specific audiovisual media type.
nathangg

Music and the Spoken Word: 9/11 Rising Above availability

Post by nathangg »

My wife and I missed the broadcast and it is kind of hard to catch these things when they do come out... Does anyone know if there is going to be a download available or a stream where we can watch it after the fact?

Oh, never mind, my wife just found it (wow! Facebook sharing to the rescue).

Anyone want to watch it, here's a link that seems to work:

http://byutv.org/watch/event/48546045-a ... 57e891e18a
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

This video is temporarily not available. The link returns this message:
VIDEO AVAILABLE SOON
AVAILABLE IN 5DAYS 20HRS 47MIN
That was a couple of minutes before I made this post.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
nathangg

Post by nathangg »

jdlessley wrote:This video is temporarily not available. The link returns this message: That was a couple of minutes before I made this post.
Bummer. It worked when I posted it, so they must have changed something around on the back end. Sorry!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:This video is temporarily not available. The link returns this message:
That's for the next show, not the 9/11.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

RussellHltn wrote:That's for the next show, not the 9/11.
I ran the video last night using the link, but today the 9/11 gives the delay message. I haven't been able to find the 9/11 show since last night. I guess it is because it is no longer being broadcast. I haven't been able to find the archive.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

The 9/11 show will be rebroadcast a few times this week, through next Sunday. See the rebroadcast schedule.

There are also a couple of interesting articles about that broadcast on the choir's home page right now.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

They also mentioned on their Facebook page on Monday that there is an EP (shorter than a typical album) of digital mp3/AAC tracks (no CD released) from the broadcast that was put up on iTunes on Monday. A few of the songs and arrangements they had the rights to and were able to clear and post that right away apparently.

Return to “General Media Discussions”