LDS Tools - Member (Youth) Info for Stake Leaders

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
hirsp1

LDS Tools - Member (Youth) Info for Stake Leaders

Post by hirsp1 »

As a member of a stake presidency with Young Men / Young Women and Primary as part of my assignment. Right now, in LDS Tools, doesn't show youth information. This information would be most useful.

I would like to see all member information available to members of the stake presidency.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You may want to make sure your calling is recorded correctly and as a standardized calling. You may want to check the CDOL to verify that. I'd think your calling would be one that allows you to see all the youth. (For security reasons, most members can't.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
hirsp1

Post by hirsp1 »

Since my calling items work generally (on the LDS.org site with regard to calling tools, TES, endorsements, etc), I don't think it's related to an MLS calling issue. I think it's just part of what's baked into LDS Tools for now...

Return to “Member Tools”