Calendar does not load

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mikegray

Calendar does not load

Post by mikegray »

I cannot get the new calendar to load. Every time I try to open it, the right panel filters load, but nothing else . . . just the wait graphic, which spins and spins but never comes to a knowledge of the truth.

I'm hitting the friendly URL: https://lds.org/church-calendar/. I'm logged in and can view the directory and all other Ward features.

I'm using a laptop running Win 7 64-bit on an Intel Core2 Duo CPU, P7550 @ 2.26 GHz.

I was using IE 8, but I just upgraded to IE 9, specifically to see if it would resolve the problem. No such luck.

I've done all the usuals, i.e., clear my casche, deleted all temp files, cookies, made lds.org a trusted site with low security, tried it with compatability view mode on and off, etc.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Try another browser such as FireFox or Chrome.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The usual tips is to:

- Try another machine
- See what happens if someone else trys the same machine using their account.
- What happens if someone else in a different ward tries?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”