Spanish Branch Members

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
vaugdavi

Spanish Branch Members

Post by vaugdavi »

I was wondering what some of you are doing that have a Spanish Branch where some of the youth are attending Sacrament Meeting in the Branch and Youth meetings in the Ward. I know the rolls are kept separately by the branch. When we want to list youth in callings we cannot add them as they are not listed as part of our ward. We also have this problem if a member of the Spanish Branch holds a calling in our ward such as teaching primary or young women. For now we are just leaving the column blank. There is a way you can list people as members of your ward who do not reside in your ward in the MLS. I was wondering if this would be an option or if there was another way to enter them.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

If you want, create out of unit records for them. It allows you to add them to the positions without having to request their records.

Return to “General Discussions”