Leader access to private information in directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
dscatdan1

Leader access to private information in directory

Post by dscatdan1 »

If a member does not want her email address or cell phone number published in ward directory and unchecks the block, does a member of the bishopric still have access to this information online?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Yes, since they are default approvers they can view all the data in the edit profile window. Printing that information is another matter. Since I don't have access to Leader Resources I can't confirm whether it may be available there for printing.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jdlessley wrote:Printing that information is another matter. Since I don't have access to Leader Resources I can't confirm whether it may be available there for printing.

Leaders with appropriate permissions can choose whether or not to include members with private profiles from within the Print screen for the Directory (there's no need to go to Leader Resources).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”