Gospel Library in Other Languages

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
bonniesries

Gospel Library in Other Languages

Post by bonniesries »

I received communication that said Gospel Library for Android would be available in Spanish on February 11. Any idea what the app is called? I cannot locate it. Thanks!!
rstegeby

Post by rstegeby »

Think we are meny who would like to have it in our own languages.. this would be great! I can help with the swedish version! =D
drjonsanchez

Post by drjonsanchez »

There was an article in the LDS newsroom about this. It said the gospel library and mormon chaannel would be available in spanish and german by march this year. But do we know when exactly is the launch date?
drjonsanchez

Post by drjonsanchez »

LDS newsroom had an article about this. It said the gospel library and mormon chaannel would be available in spanish and german by march this year. But do we know when exactly is the launch date? anybody? I'm dying to get it!!
bastosrenato

Post by bastosrenato »

Hi, I'm from Brazil and I REAALLYYYY would like to see this great app in Portuguese.

Is there a way to help this happen faster? Is there a way to use the portuguese scriptures from the Scriptures Gospel Books softwares in CD to, somehow, put in this app?

Maybe start with just a few books, like Book of Mormon and Pearl of Great Price... =P
jessepaakkari

Waiting for the finnish version.

Post by jessepaakkari »

I am also waiting to get finnish version.

With a previous version, it was "easy" to add content to the Library and have finnish, but I lost the work I did so now I am starting all over again ...
BrumfieldAD

Post by BrumfieldAD »

The most recently released version (2.0.2) has content available in Spanish, Portuguese, and German. Additional languages will be added in the coming months.
vitorbotossi

Post by vitorbotossi »

BrumfieldAD wrote:The most recently released version (2.0.2) has content available in Spanish, Portuguese, and German. Additional languages will be added in the coming months.

Sir, quick question... the portuguese content is still not fully updated. Missing Bible and some Liahonas. Is there any guess of when such content will be updloaded?

Best regards and thanks for the support !!!
alxmonk

Don't see the other languages, only English shows up

Post by alxmonk »

When I tap on the drop down where you would select other languages, I only see English. Do I have to enable them elsewhere?

Also the english radio button shows up in the middle of the screen, as if giving room for the other radio buttons. I unistalled and installed again with no luck.

Any thoughts? I'm on a DROID 3.

Thanks a lot
alxmonk

Don't see the other languages, only English shows up

Post by alxmonk »

When I tap on the drop down where you would select other languages, I only see English. Do I have to enable them elsewhere?

Also the english radio button shows up in the middle of the screen, as if giving room for the other radio buttons. I unistalled and installed again with no luck.

Any thoughts? I'm on a DROID 3.

Thanks a lot

Return to “Android Gospel Library”