Registration Page is not working.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
carljokl

Registration Page is not working.

Post by carljokl »

A workshop was run today to try and get the High Priests up and running with Family Search Indexing. I tried to get a member registered for an LDS Account who did not already have one. The first step worked but when the extra details form was presented, several times the information required was entered but when clicking to continue the form just came up again with all the data wiped out and no error message to indicate was was wrong or missing. Is there a fault with the LDS Account registration page?
There are no problems, only solutions.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I've had problems getting a message sent from the LDS Account site reporting logon issues for the forums last weekend. This issue is similar in that a data page is not being accepted. I just kept sending the same message over a period of several days until it was finally accepted. I doubt that will work for this situation.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
carljokl

Post by carljokl »

It is pretty frustrating when the local Church is trying to have a push on using new Family Search and Indexing and sessions are being run to try and show people how to use them and individuals can't even create an LDS account for the exercise.
There are no problems, only solutions.

Return to “Church Account”