Cannot upload new pictures for family or individual non-member H. of House.

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
atom88

Cannot upload new pictures for family or individual non-member H. of House.

Post by atom88 »

Cannot view uploaded new pictures for family or individual when there is a non-member Head of Household. It says the upload succeeded. When I click "Edit Profile" I can see the thumbnail of the picture. However, when I go back to the normal Directory view I don't see the new picture that I just uploaded.
jla59

Post by jla59 »

atom88 wrote:Cannot view uploaded new pictures for family or individual when there is a non-member Head of Household. It says the upload succeeded. When I click "Edit Profile" I can see the thumbnail of the picture. However, when I go back to the normal Directory view I don't see the new picture that I just uploaded.

This tread, New Photo not showing up for assignment, discusses a similar issue.
acf25

Post by acf25 »

atom88 wrote:Cannot view uploaded new pictures for family or individual when there is a non-member Head of Household. It says the upload succeeded. When I click "Edit Profile" I can see the thumbnail of the picture. However, when I go back to the normal Directory view I don't see the new picture that I just uploaded.

I'm also experiencing a similar problem. I can see the photos in the directory interface, but when I generate a PDF of the ward directory, the photos of part-member families are missing (despite the photos displaying on the website).

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”