Out of Stake calling in unit that no longer exists

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
rpyne

Out of Stake calling in unit that no longer exists

Post by rpyne »

I just pulled up the Out of Stake callings list in the leader resources and noticed that it shows a whole bunch of our ward members as having callings in units that no longer exist. In particular, the BYU 93rd and BYU 171st Married Student and Provo Peaks 12th YSA wards which were disbanded earlier this year.

How do we get rid of these?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

rpyne wrote:I just pulled up the Out of Stake callings list in the leader resources and noticed that it shows a whole bunch of our ward members as having callings in units that no longer exist. In particular, the BYU 93rd and BYU 171st Married Student and Provo Peaks 12th YSA wards which were disbanded earlier this year.

How do we get rid of these?
It looks like you found a bug in CDOL. When a unit is discontinued all the callings are released, but it appears that the custom positions aren't being removed from CDOL. I log a bug and see what I can do to get them removed.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

A similar bug exists with the classic web sites. Out of unit residents remain affiliated with the former (and now disbanded) unit. Because it is disbanded, we cannot remove them on our side. It would be nice if this could be done on CHQ's side so that we can add the leaders to their new units.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”