Household phone omitted from Directory of Members list

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
bjett

Household phone omitted from Directory of Members list

Post by bjett »

From MLS, when I print the Directory of Members report, under "customize" I can include personal phone or email but there is no option to include household phone or email. I would think that would be a default for a report like this. Does anyone else have this issue? If so, do you have a resolution?

-Ben
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

bjett wrote:From MLS, when I print the Directory of Members report, under "customize" I can include personal phone or email but there is no option to include household phone or email. I would think that would be a default for a report like this. Does anyone else have this issue? If so, do you have a resolution?
Are you saying you do not get the household phone or e-mail in your customized directory of members? I ask because I do. It is there whether I customize it or not. The household phone and e-mail are listed just below the household address. Whereas in a customized directory the individual phone and/or e-mail are added columns to the right.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

bjett wrote:From MLS, when I print the Directory of Members report, under "customize" I can include personal phone or email but there is no option to include household phone or email. I would think that would be a default for a report like this. Does anyone else have this issue? If so, do you have a resolution?

The Directory of Members report in MLS always includes the Household phone number (if one exists). There is no option for excluding that particular piece of data.

Under "Customize" you can choose whether or not you want to include:
  • personal phone
  • personal e-mail
  • household e-mail
So to my eye, MLS already includes all the information on the Directory of Members that you think should be included. The only possible additional feature in this area would be to allow the household phone number to be excluded, but I don't think that is what you were asking for.

Did I misunderstand your request?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
bjett

Post by bjett »

Thanks guys, I just missed the household phone number listed under the address. I should have looked more closely.

Thanks again.

Ben

Return to “Reports and Forms”