Members with multple callings and custom callings missing in LDS Tools App

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
gsumsion65

Members with multple callings and custom callings missing in LDS Tools App

Post by gsumsion65 »

I have two questions and observations in the LDS Tools app I am trying to figure out how to correct please...if possible:

1 - We have members in our ward that serve in multiple callings. If I check LDS.org or CDOL these individuals show up correctly and with multiple callings within each organization. However, the LDS Tools app will only show members as having a single calling. From what I have been able to tell and observe, the calling that appears is the one with the most recent set apart date. Is there a way to correct this or is it something that is an "enhancement"?

2- Custom callings do not always appear in the LDS Tools app. Custom callings do show correctly in both LDS.org and CDOL. For example, we have custom callings in our R/S organization that are missing (3 sisters total) in the LDS Tools app yet we have custom callings in our Primary (Cub Scouts) for a total of 6 members that all do appear correctly in the app. What's the difference and how can we fix this issue?

Thanks for your help and any insights.

Return to “Member Tools”