Stake directory not working

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jgrogers

Stake directory not working

Post by jgrogers »

When trying to access my local stake directory of leaders, I get an error popup that reads Sorry, data is temporarily not available for this application. Please try again later.
This has gone on for some time. Is this a local issue, or a problem with the entire system?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jgrogers wrote:When trying to access my local stake directory of leaders, I get an error popup that reads Sorry, data is temporarily not available for this application. Please try again later.
This has gone on for some time. Is this a local issue, or a problem with the entire system?

It's working fine for my stake.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

jgrogers wrote:When trying to access my local stake directory of leaders, I get an error popup that reads Sorry, data is temporarily not available for this application. Please try again later.

The same thing is occuring for the directory of my home ward, but not on all records. Our of the dozen that I've tried to view, 2 gave me the same error. It would appear that the problem is scattered.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

techgy wrote:The same thing is occuring for the directory of my home ward, but not on all records. Our of the dozen that I've tried to view, 2 gave me the same error. It would appear that the problem is scattered.
I'm guessing you are referring to the problem reported in Online Directory - Error for households w/ non-member spouse, which is a problem related to looking at specific households.

That's entirely different from viewing a stake directory of leaders, as reported in this thread.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

aebrown wrote:I'm guessing you are referring to the problem reported in Online Directory - Error for households w/ non-member spouse, which is a problem related to looking at specific households.

That's entirely different from viewing a stake directory of leaders, as reported in this thread.

Oops. You are correct. My stake directory of leaders is working properly.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

It would be helpful to know whether this happens for other members of your stake or just for you, since this does not appear to be widespread. (Mine works as well.)

If other members of your stake have the same problem, then I'd point it out to the Stake Clerk. He may have to follow the steps in the wiki here to fix the calling database. If it is just you, then I'd advise trying a different computer or browser to see if that helps.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”