Leader Resource v1.3 Released

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
HarperAB

Leader Resource v1.3 Released

Post by HarperAB »

We're happy to announce a new release of the Leader Resources application is available at https://lds.org/leader

Fixed or new in this release:

• Welcome modal will re-appear even though the leader selects "Don't Show Again"
• Focus List - Add a member isn't working
• Member Lookup isn't resolving names on some browsers
• Interviews - Names selected to not be shown will reappear when leader signs in again
• Calendar widget - displayed events aren't being shown on IE9
• Interview list check boxes for hiding/displaying individuals needs to hold the selected option after exit
• Link to Official Communications Library isn't working
• Adding an interview date to someone on the interview list breaks the page
• Personal Progress leader summary view added to "Reports" > "Organizations" navigation menu
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

This list is a bit confussing. Most of the items appear to be issues from the previous version. Are you saying those issues have been fixed?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
HarperAB

Post by HarperAB »

Correct, the issues listed above were fixes to the Leader application.
tortdog

Post by tortdog »

Member focus list still does not work for me or our bishop. We can not add or delete names on the list.

--Exec Sec
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

Yep - still not working for me either. It does at least lookup the person, but when you click 'add to list' - nothing happens.

There has also been some document packets added for "Medical Fast Offering" - for Adults, Youth and Medical!?!
HarperAB

Post by HarperAB »

The Focus List should be working properly now. If you're still seeing a problem please let us know.
tortdog

Post by tortdog »

You can add and delete, but you cannot send an email to a person using "send message." Error received:

org.springframework.web.bind.MissingServletRequestParameterException: Required String parameter 'subject' is not present
jajaskolka

Post by jajaskolka »

Is there some sort of release notes page that I can keep track of these items for my bishops and stake president?

Thanks.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

Is this a good place to say that the "members with callings" feature is not working on the new Leader Resources page for me?

Leader resources/Organizations/Members without callings
I can change the drop-down list box to any unit, but no list ever displays. Entering a name is also ineffective. Members with callings works just fine for all units.
using firefox 8.0 windows 7.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jajaskolka wrote:Is there some sort of release notes page that I can keep track of these items for my bishops and stake president?

The only release notes for the Leader Resources that I know of are on the first post of this thread.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”