Primary LDS Account Email

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jsdgam

Primary LDS Account Email

Post by jsdgam »

When I update my email address in the ward directory, it does not update the primary LDS account. Emails are still going to the old email address when people email me from the ward directory. Shouldn't they sync? How do I change this? I have updated everything I know to update.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

You can modify your LDS Account profile at https://ldsaccount.lds.org/.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

How long have you waited? It can take a couple of days for all the different systems to sync.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

Your directory email address and your LDS Account email aren't connected in any way. Your directory email address is only linked with your MLS email address.
kisaac
Community Moderators

Post by kisaac »

Are you sure the primary doesn't have their own list they are using to email their notices? In that case, your old email is saved in a "contact list" of somebody, and they will need to correct it.

Return to “Church Account”