Try to Login on the Projects Page E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
levilarsen79

Try to Login on the Projects Page E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS

Post by levilarsen79 »

When I try to login to the projects page it says: E_NOLOGIN_ACCESS.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I tried it just now and it seemed to work for me.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
levilarsen79

Post by levilarsen79 »

I just tried again and it still gives that error.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What happens if you try to log in but use a bad password? If it gives a different response, then it may be a problem with your LDS Account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
miles

Post by miles »

I'm getting the same issue. Who do I contact to get help with my account? I can login everywhere else but the projects page and the home page of tech.lds.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest going to ldsaccount.lds.org and following the troubleshooting steps. At some point you'll be given the option of communicating with support.

Return to “Church Account”