LDS tools calendar not updating after move to new unit

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
dsporcaro

LDS tools calendar not updating after move to new unit

Post by dsporcaro »

I recently moved to a new stake/ward. My lds tools directory automatically updated with the new information, but my calendar still shows my old ward info. Even when I refresh the calendar I get the old ward's info. Using LDS tools version 1.2 last downloaded 7/29/11, on iphone 3.
dsporcaro

Post by dsporcaro »

Ok, that was weird. I had my phone sitting next to my computer while I played around on the lds.org calendar. I looked over, and the calendar on my phone had all my new information. So I don't know what happened, but it's up-to-date. The crazy thing is I've been in this ward for 2 months, so I don't know what triggered the update now. Maybe something to do with me logging on to the calendar on lds.org.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

dsporcaro wrote:Ok, that was weird. I had my phone sitting next to my computer while I played around on the lds.org calendar. I looked over, and the calendar on my phone had all my new information. So I don't know what happened, but it's up-to-date. The crazy thing is I've been in this ward for 2 months, so I don't know what triggered the update now. Maybe something to do with me logging on to the calendar on lds.org.
That could be because LDS tools syncs with the calendars that you are subscribed to. So you may have had to log on to the web site to get the subscriptions to change.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”