5 months of Study Notebook error with no resolution

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
camrow

5 months of Study Notebook error with no resolution

Post by camrow »

I've been reporting this error through the feedback system on lds.org for several months with no real response other than, "We'll assign someone to it." Can anyone help me figure out what's going on? It doesn't seem to matter how I log in, or what link I attempt to use to get to My Study Notebook. I always get this page.
Screen Shot 2011-07-28 at 11.37.22 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2011-07-28 at 11.37.22 AM.jpg (9.76 KiB) Viewed 1998 times
SorensonMi
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by SorensonMi »

I'll be happy to look into it. What is the username you are using to log into lds.org?

thanks
Mindie (lds.org dev lead)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

SorensonMi wrote:I'll be happy to look into it. What is the username you are using to log into lds.org?

thanks
Since the LDSTech forum is linked to the user's LDS Account, user camrow must be using that same user name to login to lds.org.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
camrow

login: camrow

Post by camrow »

Thank you for looking into my issue. My login is indeed camrow on lds.org. Honestly, I think I'd like to know what happened as much as having it resolved. Please let me know what you find.

Thanks.
camrow

Post by camrow »

Thank you for looking into my issue. My login is indeed camrow on lds.org. Honestly, I think I'd like to know what happened as much as having it resolved. Please let me know what you find.

Thanks.
SorensonMi wrote:I'll be happy to look into it. What is the username you are using to log into lds.org?

thanks
SorensonMi
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by SorensonMi »

thanks. I will look into it and get back to you.

Mindie
camrow

Any clue as to what's going on yet?

Post by camrow »

SorensonMi wrote:thanks. I will look into it and get back to you.

Mindie
Any clue as to what's going on yet?
SorensonMi
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by SorensonMi »

Yes, we believe we have found the problem and will be releasing a fix for it later this week. I will let you know when the fix is in production.

thanks for your help!
Mindie
camrow

Post by camrow »

Thank you, Mindie.

Pointer just lose my database location?
volzmike

Re:

Post by volzmike »

SorensonMi wrote:Yes, we believe we have found the problem and will be releasing a fix for it later this week. I will let you know when the fix is in production.

thanks for your help!
Mindie
Has there been any fix? I have this same "page not found" error no matter what link I click on to get to study notebook, no matter what browser I use, no matter what computer I use. I have reason to believe it has something to do with the fact that I also use my Nexus 4 smartphone (android based) to make notes in the scriptures. Please help :)

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”