Budget Request

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
wrigjef

Budget Request

Post by wrigjef »

My stake President is looking for us to develop a form for the auxalaries to request their allocation amount. He would like to see a breakout of anticipated activities with correspoinding estimates justifing the total. My role woulsd simply be to creat the form with the proper spaces and fields. Does such a form already exist?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

wrigjef wrote:My stake President is looking for us to develop a form for the auxalaries to request their allocation amount. He would like to see a breakout of anticipated activities with correspoinding estimates justifing the total. My role woulsd simply be to creat the form with the proper spaces and fields. Does such a form already exist?
I've never felt any need to have a particular form. The stake auxiliaries submit a list of their planned activities and requested budget. It's really simple, and I am happy to get those requests on paper, in a spreadsheet, in a document, or in an email.

But if I felt such a need, I would probably just create a spreadsheet form. That way it is easily extensible if a particular auxiliary has needs beyond what the basic form provides.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

I think part of the problem is that not all the auxiliaries submit a list of activities and the President is looking for some consistency. I'll come up with something. I just did not want to reinvent something that already existed.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”