Master Checkbox for Subscribed Calendars?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ericwest

Master Checkbox for Subscribed Calendars?

Post by ericwest »

I think it would be very useful if a single check box were available to turn on and off all subscribed calendars at one time. Currently if a person (building scheduler, or others interested in resource use) wants to see only events at a particular facility, they need to uncheck all subscribed calendars above one at a time in order to see only the events in a given checked subscribed location. I know that by selecting a subscribed location it does change the event color, but it is very difficult to see and differentiate these small color changes against other calendar events.

Anyone know of a another solution I'm missing?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ericwest wrote:I think it would be very useful if a single check box were available to turn on and off all subscribed calendars at one time. Currently if a person (building scheduler, or others interested in resource use) wants to see only events at a particular facility, they need to uncheck all subscribed calendars above one at a time in order to see only the events in a given checked subscribed location. I know that by selecting a subscribed location it does change the event color, but it is very difficult to see and differentiate these small color changes against other calendar events.

Anyone know of a another solution I'm missing?
There's no easy solution at this point, but there is hope for the future; see the thread Turn on/off all subscribed calendars.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
nmecantwin73

Post by nmecantwin73 »

I also asked something similar to this here. It appears this will be a feature in the future.
ericwest

Post by ericwest »

Thanks for the response, I had not seen the other postings on the subject. Glad to hear it may change in the next release.

Return to “Calendar”