Email to stake members?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

Email to stake members?

Post by zaneclark »

When sending a message to my ward, as a ward clerk I can choose either leaders or the members to receive the message when using the new site. As the Stake Web Administrator, I can only send to leaders in the Stake or wards, so I have to use the Classic to broadcast to the stake. Is this a feature that is still not fully implemented, or is it because I am not a stake clerk?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

zaneclark wrote:When sending a message to my ward, as a ward clerk I can choose either leaders or the members to receive the message when using the new site. As the Stake Web Administrator, I can only send to leaders in the Stake or wards, so I have to use the Classic to broadcast to the stake. Is this a feature that is still not fully implemented, or is it because I am not a stake clerk?
Only certain leaders can send messages to the whole stake through the new Send a Message feature on lds.org. For example, I am the stake website administrator and an assistant stake clerk, and I can't do it (I can send to stake or ward leaders, but not to members). I know my stake president can do it (either to all members or to all adult members); I would guess that the stake clerk can do it.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”