Other Resources | Student Enrollment reports

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
rick.winterton

Other Resources | Student Enrollment reports

Post by rick.winterton »

In MLS 3.4, the "Potential Seminary Students" and "Potential Institute Students" reports can be sorted by unit (stake version of MLS), but when printed, the sorting does not persist. I believe that allowing the printed lists to be sorted would be a reasonable addition to these reports.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Rick.Winterton wrote:I believe that allowing the printed lists to be sorted would be a reasonable addition to these reports.

If you want to assure that your suggestion is seen by the developers, I'd send it to mlssupport@ldschurch.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
giffordrb

Post by giffordrb »

This is by design for those specific reports - the decision was made before my time so I am not sure on the details, but it looks like they are coded to sort by school due to page break issues. I'm not sure if that helps or not but I thought I would pass along what I know about this.
Ryan Gifford
MLS

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”