Quarterly Report Trouble

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
justinbwheeler

Quarterly Report Trouble

Post by justinbwheeler »

So, I started filling out the parts of the quarterly report I knew last Sunday, I did not submit it as it was incomplete; but, I saved it. However, now when I try to go back to it, I cannot access the Q2 2011 report to continue it (the latest report I can see is Q1 2011 which was submitted). Any ideas? I tried going through saved forms as well as the normal way to get to the quarterly reports. I have also tried rebooting the computer in hope that the standard IT answer would help. However, that did not help either.

If anyone has any insight that would be greatly appreciated.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

A saved quarterly report does not get placed in the saved forms section. It should just be accessible by selecting Reports/Forms > Reports/Tools > Quarterly Report. Not likely to help, but have you tried a send/receive?
justinbwheeler

Post by justinbwheeler »

Thank you for responding. Yes, I have done send/receive several times and on different days as well. I realize the quarterly report should not be in saved forms; but, it was worth a look since I cannot locate it through the normal way. Any other thoughts?
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

Has your MLS version updated to 3.4? You might want to try downloading and running the installer. I had some issues w/ 3.4 that were related to an incomplete install.
justinbwheeler

Post by justinbwheeler »

Thank you again - I note that my MLS is version 3.4. From where would you get the installer to download?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

justinbwheeler wrote:Thank you again - I note that my MLS is version 3.4. From where would you get the installer to download?
From the MLS download site. The linked wiki article says all you need to know about who in your stake should be able to help you with that.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

And if reinstalling did not work, call Local Unit Support. They can trigger a change to your MLS that will cause the correct month to appear for quarterly report purposes. We do it all the time when upgrades come around the same time as the end of a quarter and something gets out of sync.

Return to “Reports and Forms”