Can't access calendar or membership from our ward

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
imatwin61

Can't access calendar or membership from our ward

Post by imatwin61 »

We have been called into the YSA ward from a different ward and different stake. Our records are mirrored into the James Hill Ward. I am the administrator for the James Hill Calendar and Website but cannot access the James Hill Ward calendar anymore. I defaults me to the Benson Hill Ward and doesn't appear to let me change.

Jodie Turner
425-235-8229

My husband David Turner is in the Bishopric of the JH Ward
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

imatwin61 wrote:We have been called into the YSA ward from a different ward and different stake. Our records are mirrored into the James Hill Ward. I am the administrator for the James Hill Calendar and Website but cannot access the James Hill Ward calendar anymore. I defaults me to the Benson Hill Ward and doesn't appear to let me change.
There is a known limitation for out-of-unit leaders having approver rights for calendars. See the calendar Rights and Roles for further information.

But since you stated that you cannot access the James Hill Ward (YSA ward?) anymore I assume you once had access, correct? If so was that before you were entered into MLS as the Website Administrator?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”