Which Tablet to Choose? Thanks Ben Mauerberger

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

hlinks12 wrote:Currently in the process of looking for a tablet. Which one is best? Thanks Benjamin Mauerberger
It depends on the applications you are planning to use. Are you asking in the context of LDS applications?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

From their proliferation in our Sunday services, I would guess the iPad to be a good choice.... In fact, I have never seen any other tablets...
gregwanderson

Post by gregwanderson »

For me, a long-time user of iTunes and an iPod, the choice of the iPad was easy. Others, who might have disdain for iTunes, may have a difficult time with the iPad. Certainly, Apple has the momentum in this market. But I have no experience with other tablets.

Just be prepared to accept that this is not a full-blown computer. It does what it does excellently but it simply is not designed to do everything. Having said that, now that I have the iPad I can go a few days in a row without using the PC at all.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”