Calendar does not show Stake or Churchwide events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
robkat

Calendar does not show Stake or Churchwide events

Post by robkat »

My Ward calendar that I set up only shows my Ward's events. Can someone tell me how to get the Ward calendar to show all Stake and Churchwide events on the new Ward calendar like the old calendar does?
thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The new calendar works in a much different way then the old one did.

The get the stake events, the events have to be entered by the stake and you have to subscribe to that calendar.

Last words was that church-wide events were not yet supported.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

robkat wrote:My Ward calendar that I set up only shows my Ward's events. Can someone tell me how to get the Ward calendar to show all Stake and Churchwide events on the new Ward calendar like the old calendar does?

For options for viewing Church-wide events, see the help system topic View Churchwide Calendars.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”