Restricted Access in lds.org

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
coa98620

Restricted Access in lds.org

Post by coa98620 »

I am the 1st counselor in the Elder's Quorum and created a login for lds.org so I could access the ward directory. When I log on and try to get to the directory I get a page that says, "Access Denied, you are not authorized to access this page".

Does anyone know why I can't access that calendar or directory sections of the Tools section? As far as I know, any member who creates a login should be able to see that.
coa98620

Post by coa98620 »

As an FYI, my wife has also created a login and can get to all of the sections. Since we are using the same computer it is unlikely to be local computer settings.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Is your login associated with a membership record? If not, that could explain it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Can you log on to the LDS Accountpage? If you have not validated ownershipof your e-mail address the registration process has not been completed.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Main Church Website”