How do our auditors sign in to LUFAS?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
colbyj

How do our auditors sign in to LUFAS?

Post by colbyj »

Hello, as a stake clerk I'm trying to make sure our stake auditors and audit committee members may sign in to LUFAS. But so far, none of them are able to. I've entered them all in the "other callings" in MLS as either an auditor, or the chairman is entered as chairman. In the stake website directory, they are shown as stake auditors in the 'other directory" as well. What else do I need to do so they may access LUFAS? I logged into LUFAS and did not see an option where perhaps I may have to sign our brethren up that way.

How do I get them access??
thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I assume you've entered them as Standard Callings and not Custom callings. You might also want to see this post.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
colbyj

Post by colbyj »

yes, in fact I made sure they were standard positions when entering earliery today. they had the gold star next to them, and now on the stake website directly they are shown as stake auditors in under the "other" link in the stake leadership directory. What else might be missing to not allow the auditors access? thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Did you read the post I referenced above? It indicates that at least as of the beginning of the month, LUFAS wasn't available in all areas.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

colbyj wrote:What else might be missing to not allow the auditors access? thanks
Do they all have LDS accounts? If they haven't created an LDS account then they won't be able to access it no matter what you do. Have them try to log in to lds.org as a test.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

colbyj wrote:yes, in fact I made sure they were standard positions when entering earliery today.
The changes would not be reflected immediately in the LUFAS. It may take a day or two for the changes to go from MLS to CDOL and then to the LUFAS. I would check Tuesday for calling updates or changes made on Sunday.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
colbyj

Post by colbyj »

Yes, they all have LDS accounts, and yes, LUFAS is available in our area as I've been able to login myself already. I'll ask them to try and login again later on Tuesday, and hopefully the system will have synched up by then. If not, then I'll let you all know and maybe we could talk directly about this in order to try and resolve. We had "formal" training on LUFAS less than two weeks ago, given by a new finance area rep, so now we need to all have access to LUFAS and not let this fall off the radar. Thank you.
johnkilford1

Re: How do our auditors sign in to LUFAS?

Post by johnkilford1 »

Our local stake leaders did not know either until I a member at the overseas office informed me that this is the address: audit.churchofjesuschrist.org/lufas.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”