MORS Missing Missionaries

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
wsmillett

MORS Missing Missionaries

Post by wsmillett »

I was comparing the MORS list of missionaries under "Entered the Mission Field" with an actual list of missionaries serving from our stake. MORS is missing 12 missionaries. All of their records are in our stake. Is there a way to correct this, or do I even need to be concerned about it? I checked their membership records and all of them show that they served missions.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

wsmillett wrote:I was comparing the MORS list of missionaries under "Entered the Mission Field" with an actual list of missionaries serving from our stake. MORS is missing 12 missionaries. All of their records are in our stake. Is there a way to correct this, or do I even need to be concerned about it? I checked their membership records and all of them show that they served missions.

The missionary information will be listed in the stake where the original missionary application was processed. The information in the system does not move along with membership records. I would not actually be concerned about it. I do not think the missionary department is going to transfer the files if they are no longer in process and a call has already been received.

Return to “Main Church Website”