Unit MLS is missing entire Audit submenu. No Membership Audit available.

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
gkgarner

Unit MLS is missing entire Audit submenu. No Membership Audit available.

Post by gkgarner »

Went to execute a membership audit today, but the unit's 3.3.1 MLS had no Church Audits entry whatever, let alone membership audit. I've seen this at one time on the training ward (108), but had no clue why it came back.

Any ideas? Even the ward clerk with full Admin priviledge could not get it.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

gkgarner wrote:Went to execute a membership audit today, but the unit's 3.3.1 MLS had no Church Audits entry whatever, let alone membership audit. I've seen this at one time on the training ward (108), but had no clue why it came back.

Any ideas? Even the ward clerk with full Admin priviledge could not get it.
This sometimes happens with MLS incremental upgrades. The solution is to do a Basic installation.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

aebrown wrote:This sometimes happens with MLS incremental upgrades. The solution is to do a Clean installation.
I have found that most MLS issues related to incremental upgrades can be resolved by doing a complete install of MLS on top of the current installation. Follow the Basic Installationinstructions. If this does not resolve the problems then a clean install will.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jdlessley wrote:I have found that most MLS issues related to incremental upgrades can be resolved by doing a complete install of MLS on top of the current installation. Follow the Basic Installationinstructions. If this does not resolve the problems then a clean install will.
That's true. I copied the wrong link. I have edited my previous post to point to Basic installation to avoid confusion.

Thanks for pointing that out!
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”