Question about getting in contact with new ward

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
achorak

Question about getting in contact with new ward

Post by achorak »

Hi,

I have a question I couldn't figure out on the website. My family and I are moving in a week. We gave our new address to our ward clerk to get our records transferred but they obviously haven't made their way to our new ward because when I login to my ward website, it is my old ward. My question is how can I get the contact info of the EQ president in my new ward? I hoped to get it off the ward website but since my records havent made the move, I can't access the ward website. I wanted to get the info to get some help moving in. Any assistance you can give would be appreciated. We are moving to the Casper 2nd Ward in Casper, WY.

Thanks,

Adam Chorak
Clarksville Ward
New Albany IN Stake
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

achorak wrote:Hi,

I have a question I couldn't figure out on the website. My family and I are moving in a week. We gave our new address to our ward clerk to get our records transferred but they obviously haven't made their way to our new ward because when I login to my ward website, it is my old ward. My question is how can I get the contact info of the EQ president in my new ward? I hoped to get it off the ward website but since my records havent made the move, I can't access the ward website. I wanted to get the info to get some help moving in. Any assistance you can give would be appreciated. We are moving to the Casper 2nd Ward in Casper, WY.

Thanks,

Adam Chorak
Clarksville Ward
New Albany IN Stake

I would suggest that you use the church maps utility to determine the name and phone number of the Bishop and contact him. He can either put you in touch with the Elder's President or have the EQP contact you. This would be the easiest method.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”