abbreviated membership directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
Russellbrad

abbreviated membership directory

Post by Russellbrad »

how do i copy and print an abbreviated membershop directory with the new format?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

russellbrad wrote:how do i copy and print an abbreviated membershop directory with the new format?
Since you posted this to the Directory forum under LDS.ORG, I'm not sure what the term "abbreviated membership directory" means. When you click the Print button from within the Directory, you have options for including various fields. You can simply check only the Phone Number box and uncheck every other box. Then you'll get a format that looks like:

Last Name
John and Jane
123-456-7890

You can then click the Open PDF button and you'll see the ward's directory in that format. You can then print it or save it.

But that's not formatted like the Abbreviated Membership Directory in MLS. If that's the format you want, you'll need to use MLS at this point. Or you could use the Export Households feature of the directory to generate a CSV file that you could then import into a spreadsheet and format however you'd like, or merge into a word processing document, if you're familiar with those applications and procedures.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”