Church Unit Materials Center (Library) Forum

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
wrigjef

Church Unit Materials Center (Library) Forum

Post by wrigjef »

Awhile back my wife and I were called as ward and building librarians since our Bishop is the current agent Bishop for our building. There are several changes in organizing that mainly my wife has made and we are getting things the way policy directs. I am also a stake Financial Clerk as well as ward website administrator and have fallen in love with the forms that are available for those subjects. It would be nice if there were a forum where librarians with varying levels of experience and knowledge could learn from each other much like the clerks do. For example, we have spent time creating some check out forms and indexes that have likely been created similarly in many units around the church. If there were a collaboration page perhaps some options of forms, lists, and indexes could be posted so there is not so much duplication of effort.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”