Cannot Access "Tools" or Sign-In

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
blair.wardle

Cannot Access "Tools" or Sign-In

Post by blair.wardle »

Is there a problem with the lds.org website? The "Sign In" page is no longer available. Furthermore, I cannot access the "Tools" page. When I click on "Tools" it does not bring up any options. Is this going to be fixed soon? I am the Executive Secretary in my ward and use the calendar extensively. I need access to it to schedule appointments.

Thanks,

Blair Wardle
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Working fine for me. Either it's been fixed, or you've got some security setting that's preventing things from working.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

blair.wardle wrote:Is there a problem with the lds.org website? The "Sign In" page is no longer available. Furthermore, I cannot access the "Tools" page. When I click on "Tools" it does not bring up any options. Is this going to be fixed soon? I am the Executive Secretary in my ward and use the calendar extensively. I need access to it to schedule appointments.

There was definitely a problem for at least a couple of hours this morning. I had it reported to me by a couple of stake members, and I verified it myself. The Sign In link did not appear on the lds.org home page, the Tools menu would not display, and trying to access any of the secured URLs (such as lds.org/directory) directly did not display the sign-in page, either. But it does indeed seem to be working fine now.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Main Church Website”