Issues with missing content in latest upgrade on LG Optimus V

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
lee.anderson

Issues with missing content in latest upgrade on LG Optimus V

Post by lee.anderson »

I’m running Android 2.2.1 on an LG Optimus V phone and since the latest upgrade of Gospel library all of the stories in the Other>Children section only display the title of the section, but the content is gone. Also the format of the Sunday School manuals (both teacher and class) are messed up – they’re still legible and the links still work, but there are lots of extra bullet points and line breaks. I’ve uninstalled the gospel library and reinstalled it, I’ve tried deleting just the individual content and re-downloading it again, but nothing is working. My wife has a MyTouch and the update on her phone worked fine.

I can live with the Manuals formatting, but I really miss the Childrens stories content. Any ideas on why this would be happening? I've also sent an email to report this if it is a bug.
kc7smo

Post by kc7smo »

Any news on this issue? My wife and I are both having the same issue. I'm using it on a cheap Cricket Zio M6000 upgraded to 2.1, and my wife is using the 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab.

For several releases now, neither of us have been able to access content in the children's section. We have both uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no luck. In fact at first, we thought it was a bug on her tablet, and we reset it back to factory default, still not working with the children's titles.

Thanks

Return to “Android Gospel Library”