LDSClerks Mail List

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
lhgerber

LDSClerks Mail List

Post by lhgerber »

I used to subscribe to the LDSClerks mailing list (e-mail). Has it been discontinued? I was getting the Digest version and the last one I received was back in January.

Just curious.

Lynn Gerber
Roosevelt
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

No announcement was made, but it appears to be no longer functioning.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jcarroll

Post by jcarroll »

Is there an archive somewhere? The following link, found on the Training wiki article is broken:

Message from StoddardCE dated Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:21:26 -0400 from LDSClerks mailing list archives at http://lists.mormonstoday.com/pipermail ... August.txt

Thanks,
Brother Carroll
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I don't belive so. Is there something you're trying to look up?

It looks like that page needs a overhaul. It doesn't appear that MLS 3.4.3 links to training any longer and the mls.lds.org link seems to be gone (having been replaced by the newer clerksupport.lds.org)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jcarroll

Post by jcarroll »

No, not looking for anything in particular; just wanted to fix the broken link on that wiki page, that's all.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jcarroll wrote:No, not looking for anything in particular; just wanted to fix the broken link on that wiki page, that's all.
I updated the wiki page. The broken link to an LDSClerks message related to downloaded lessons; since there is no longer a way to download all the training, I removed the entire section on downloading, and the broken link was removed as part of that.

Problem solved!
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”