Copier replacement.

Discussions about setup, operation, and maintenance of these devices in meetinghouses other than a FHC
kimballball-p40

Copier replacement.

Post by kimballball-p40 »

How do I get a copier replaced that is not on the Local Unit Copier program managed by the Church? I am the Stake Clerk for the Kaysville Utah Central Stake Unit # 524263 and still have one copier in my Stake that was purchased by the units using the building it is in. They are asking me how to get it replaced. Thank you.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kimballball wrote:How do I get a copier replaced that is not on the Local Unit Copier program managed by the Church? I am the Stake Clerk for the Kaysville Utah Central Stake Unit # 524263 and still have one copier in my Stake that was purchased by the units using the building it is in. They are asking me how to get it replaced. Thank you.
It sounds like you are describing a situation where this would be the only Church-managed copier in the building. If so, this would indeed be authorized. See How are new copiers and MFPs purchased? for information on how the copier would be purchased (basically, work with your local FM Group).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
elderbetita

Post by elderbetita »

How many years before a copier could be replaced? The copier we had at church has been there for almost ten years now. We have asked the FM group to replace it but suggested that it be repaired only. The copier now is of not much use since it crumples the papers and has dark lines in the center. Our District president is tired of asking for a replacement from the FM because they would always say it just needed repairs.
dsj500

Post by dsj500 »

I was informed this week that Church Owned Copiers are to be replaced every five years and are cover with a five year service contract. As per my local FM.

Return to “Printers, Copiers, and Multi-Function Devices”