new.lds.org Leader Tools

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
pjackn-p40

new.lds.org Leader Tools

Post by pjackn-p40 »

I've been called recently as the Assistant Stake Clerk.
Our Stake Clerk, has access to Leader & Clerk Resources, Membership Records, & Organisation and Callings Tools, on new.lds.org.
Even though my calling is correct on CDOL, I don't see any of these tools.

Can anyone tell me who is supposed to have access to these tools. As I've been called to oversee the membership side of things, it would really be handy to be able check on things like qtrly reports ect from the units.

Thanks
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

pjackn wrote:I've been called recently as the Assistant Stake Clerk.
Our Stake Clerk, has access to Leader & Clerk Resources, Membership Records, & Organisation and Callings Tools, on new.lds.org.

Can anyone tell me who is supposed to have access to these tools. As I've been called to oversee the membership side of things, it would really be handy to be able check on things like qtrly reports ect from the units.
The bishop and ward clerk and executive secretary, and stake president and stake clerk and executive secretary, are the only ones who currently have access to the Leader tools. However, this post indicates that counselors and assistant clerks will be granted some access (how much is not clear) "soon." I'm also an assistant stake clerk, so I'm looking forward to that day.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

pjackn wrote:I've been called recently as the Assistant Stake Clerk.

Thanks
This is coming soon for assistant clerks and counselors.

See this post for the current list.
RoachPB

Leadership tools

Post by RoachPB »

I am first counselor in bishopric. I have had leadership tools (membership, cdol, handbooks, etc. Today, when I signed into LDS.org (new) and went to tools after signing in, I found that I do not have access to these tools. Can you tell me what has happened?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

LDS.org appeared to be undergoing some work, this morning. Several times I was unable to log in to LDSAccount, but at the time of this post everything now appears to be up and running
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

they've split the leaders & clerks resources into two separate menu items. When you go to "Leader" - everything is as you would expect. If you go to "Membership" there's a different screen (as below)
Screen shot 2011-05-21 at 19.15.47.jpg
(20.02 KiB) Downloaded 315 times

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”